The Maine Coalition to Fight Prostate Cancer was established in December 2005 by a group of prostate cancer survivors and their spouses. Members of the Coalition share the desire to raise awareness of prostate cancer and the importance of early detection and to offer support to men and their families as they confront prostate cancer in their lives.
The Coalition works cooperatively with many groups and organizations in Maine and around the country to achieve the common goal of eradicating prostate cancer. We urge you (all men and women) to reach us in person to connect with our volunteers about any of our services and information, by calling (toll free) (855) 552-7200 ext 801
Click anywhere on these to see how we stand…
Connect to our One 2 One Confidential page. Help is quickly available from our team of experienced volunteers who have themselves experienced prostate issues including cancer. We are standing by waiting to discuss your journey with you and answer your questions by calling (toll free) 1-855-552-7200 ext 801
To see the item of your choice, click on it
- Please use the links below for more information about the locations and resources.
- Connect to local Prostate Cancer Support Groups in Maine
- Connect and join us help others
- Connect to Cancer Resource Centers in Maine
- Connect to our favorite national sites for trustworthy information about prostate issues and cancer
- This is a website that provides news and information about prostate cancer and also a way to reach out to others in the prostate cancer community. https://prostatecancer.net/
“The Maine Coalition to Fight Prostate Cancer is dedicated to ending the devastating impact of prostate cancer on men, their loved ones and the State of Maine.”
Needed: Someone to write news of MCFPC activities. For more information, please connect by emailing or calling us using our contact information shown below.
The position is unpaid and requires a caring volunteer.
Maine Coalition to Fight Prostate Cancer
PO Box 5036
Augusta, ME 04330–5036.
Telephone: toll-free (855) 552-7200